Tourist information centre - Region TIRNAVIA (TIC) is a division of Regional tourism organization Trnava Tourism, a member of Association of Information centres of Slovakia (AICES) and a holder of Slovak service quality system in tourism - 1st grade certificate (SSKS CR).TIC - Region TIRNAVIA resides in the historic centre of Trnava, in the building of a national cultural monument and Trnava's landmark - Town tower. The employees communicate in Slovak, English and German language.
- providing tourist information about town of Trnava and Tirnavia region;
- providing information about leisure activities in Trnava and Tirnavia region (information about sports and cultural institutions, events and travel tips);
- providing guide services in Trnava by qualified guides;
- running the attraction - Town Tower and organizing special visits of the Town Tower;
- booking thematic trips and programs in Tirnavia region;
- booking accommodation in selected accommodation facilities;
- providing free promotional materials and maps;
- sale of promotional materials, itineraries, tourist guides, regional products and souvenirs;
- tickets sale for selected cultural and social events in Trnava and Tirnavia region,
- providing basic tools for cyclists for solving unexpected technical problems.
TIC - Region TIRNAVIA belongs to the first 20 subjects that were applying for certification and that were granted this certification. TIC - Region TIRNAVIA undertook in its team commitment to keep the principles of care for quality within the service in tourism and to provide all the visitors of Tirnavia region and Trnava with complex, exact and up to date information, so that it will stay a reliable and favourite first contact place for customers in the region and will keep improving its position.
Slovak Quality System for Service in Tourism
is an innovative management tool that helps subjects working in tourism continually increase quality of service provided. Its idea base is the proved German system ServiceQualität Deutschland. Ministry of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic bought its licence and adapted it for the Slovak conditions.
See the map
Trojičné námestie 1, 917 01 Trnava
Tel.: +421/ (0)33/ 3236 440
May - September:
Monday - Friday: 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
October - April:
Monday - Friday: 10 am - 5 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10 am - 5 pm